Engine sealing compound silicone RTV 343
Engine sealing compound silicone RTV PRO
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Permanently elastic silicone sealing
- Outstanding adhesion
- Excellent oil resistance
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals
- Sensor safe
These instructions are only recommendations, which are based on our experience. We advise preliminary testing before use.
- Permanent elastic silicone sealing compound for engines and vehcile body.
- For sealing surfaces, gaps and cracks. Such as oil sumps, thermostat housing, cylinder heads, crankcases,radiators, gearboxes, bodywork etc.
- The area to be sealed must be dry and free of dust, oil and grease. The old sealant must be removed in full from the surface.
- Apply a bead to one surface
- Join the parts
Silicone natural rubber
1.02 g/cm³ / at 23°C, 50% relative humidity
Weight of content
Min. skin-formation time
Max. skin-formation time
Conditions for skin-formation time
at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
Elongation at break
Min./max. temperature resistance
-62 to 315 °C
Max. short-term temperature resistance
Min./max. processing temperature
5 to 45 °C
Shelf life from production
Conditions to maintain shelf life from production
cool and dry storage area below 25°C